In a world of quick changes and updates, the standard waterfall approach to localization is no longer efficient. To be successful, agile teams should be agile in all their processes, including localization. While the importance of reaching an international audience is widely recognized, the localization process itself often remains highly manual and cumbersome.
Texts to be localized are usually distributed between multiple files. These files are in different formats and are constantly being updated. Translated files should be checked both from the linguistic and technical points of view. All this is made even more complex when you need to enter several markets with different languages.
What is Lokalise?
Lokalise is a localization and translation management platform that is focused on automation, workflow transparency, and fast project delivery. Lokalise is used for:
- Localizing software including mobile apps, websites, and games
- Translating software manuals and other documentation
Main benefits of Lokalise:
- Automates the sending and receiving of multiple files
- Speeds up the entire localization process and frees developers’ time, which is always in short supply
- Assists linguists by providing them with screenshots and other reference materials that are necessary for quality translations
- Automatically checks translated files to avoid technical issues during publishing
At the end of the day, Lokalise makes the localization process easier, faster, and less expensive.
Finding the right language professionals
While the Lokalise platform automates the transfer of content, the final quality of your localized content depends on your linguists. Translators should match your developers in their qualifications and attitude to work.
InText will build and manage a translation team that suits your localization needs. We will assist you in a number of ways:
- To make your project a success, we will find the right linguists for your localization needs. We can select translators, editors, and proofreaders from our pool of experienced specialists, or we can find them in the global community of language professionals.
- In order to streamline the localization process, we will train both your team members and external linguists to use the Lokalise platform.
- To make your content consistent, we will create glossaries and maintain translation memory databases in all target languages.
- To ensure linguistic quality, we will develop quality criteria and implement quality assurance and quality control systems.
- To make the process transparent, we will control costs for all languages and all types of linguistic works and provide you with all the data you need.
- More than 20 years of experience developing localization tools and software
- First-hand experience with software, website, and game localization for leading international companies
- Aware of the latest localization trends thanks to UTICamp, a unique translation industry conference that we host annually in a hybrid online/offline format
Let us assist you in taking your localization process to the next level. Send us a message for more information.